Followers

Thank you Zalora =)



Assalamualaikum and hello uolls,

Alhamdulilah ,  I did not expact that ive collobaration with zalora last week , bagi I blog I biasa ja , tapi okey la , so I got the invitation from aini , zalora to promote the product, then give me the token of appreciation . Thankyou aini .

What I want to share here is , zalora one of the best website that you can use to do online shopping , ya Allah seriously you will satisfied with the services offered .  I am telling the truth yea, before this I heard about zalora but never shopping with them but after I promote the skirt , and I shopping at zalora, the price was affordable, palinggg I suka , when I was dkt kampong rumah my parents , Bandar baharu kedah, slalunya posmen or any pos suka lambat smpai . but , zalora sampai cepat with 1-3 days .  im happy with the service.

I bought black metal bar trapeze tote from zalora , cantikkk sgat . cantikkkk and elegant ! nanti  I tunjuk gambaq        okey . whatever it is , Zalora is the best best online fashion to you all girls or man to buy anything there . Asia’s online fashion destination for everyone . later on I nak shopping the jewellery .  For those , yang tak pernah shopping dekat Zalora , come shopping with them everything is easy and fast. They also offering discount =)


                                                          i love this bag so much . 

Thank you Zalora. Me Love you .












No comments:

Post a Comment