hello there ,
I am back to update what happen in my journey , it was sad and hard years for me . i will update soon in my next entry , as all of you know imma done update , but i deleted that entry because i dun want any person judge me , and my previous mistake will happen again , i dun want people especially person that I love salah sangka dgn I , nope . imma having fnal examination right now , so I need to struggle on to finish all of this , its hurt till I go somewhere to take the medicine , you can felt , how I sick right , I dun know why me . okey la i need to study , will be continue soon fellas .
I have done everything , every single thing for someone that succeed to make me fall for him , but why he leave me , slowly , its hurting me so much , crying in the middle of night , my life is so messy. sakit sakit sgat hanya Allah yg tahu , how I pretending to be okey , in front all of person. My mind , my heart all belong to him , what the special from "adam " tu ? yeahh God is tested me , come on jannah your ego dahh tak de takk de , smpaii kauuuu jadi mcm ni .

No comments:
Post a Comment