Followers

Cruel of a.h.a

Assalamualaikum and hello peeeps

a long time i did not update my very own blog , buat ape entah busy sgat . HAHAHA
since I tak update my blog many worst things happen in my life , you guys remember kan the guy that can make me fall in love with him but now imma falling a part ! he treat me so bad . i swear I cant tell the whole story for all of you fellas . its Hurt me a lot . i know my fault is tweeted that something make him dissappointed but how about him that treat me so bad and have another special girlfriends outhere , you can tell me the truth right . start from that our relationship is becomeeee brokeeee and days by days it becomes to bad and I screen capture all those thing AHA ! i have official evidence you know , from first we met , and the last we met up and last week that I told you , answer honestly either we are still friends , or you in your eyes be strangers now ? MR H : not even a friends !  youuu are too cruel for me man ! your are too rudeeeee ! you hurt me too much you left me without strong reasons ! i know you  uploaded  gambar pompuan tu through your ex girlfriends yg dulunyaaa I ignore because i follow everything you said !!!! I stilll trust you apis I sayanggg youuu lagi tapi its too late my dear . I already move on ! in terms of what i dun know sometimes I still teringatkan youuuu , wktu kite baik youuu looks like my bodyguard that i love you infinity . semakin hari smakin I sayang youuuu. youuu dah bjayaaaa unlock my heart ! but what happen now . continue back after he reply I tnyee lagi smpai bila kite nak mcm ni . and He said " sampai bila bila "

immma speechless dear you . if you read my blog i already rendahkan ego I , act likeee i mcm takdeee maruah merayuuu youuu , how cheap I can be with you but now  ! Ill back on my track which is "seorangg yg jual mahal " thanks for everything ! thanks hurt meeeee . I was shocked . Kalau rindu tegurlah aku tunggu .akuuu peduli meskipun kauu dah anggap aku bukan siapa siapa . ingat apa yg kitaaaa luangkan masa bersama ! hanya satuuu I nak cakap memori kenangan itu la yg I rinduuu , bkan diri you yg ego tu , One more things hari ini you buat I , bkan selamanyaaa you akan bahagia atas penderitaan org lain . you akan dapat apa yg you semai .

Sorry all followers . i tak citeeee the real whole story . i malas to memorize back , but then a little bit is enough . and imma looking the truth man .



No comments:

Post a Comment